Sunday, November 8, 2009

First Babysitter

Dave and I are lucky to have lots of family that LOVE to babysit Dane. We were wanting to find someone in Ste Gen as well for those short periods of time when it is hard to have someone come to us or hard to take Dane to St. Louis. I talked with one of the teacher aides at Ste Gen who lives in our neighborhood. Her daughter is in 7th grade and very responsible. Right now she is babysitting at her house when her mom is home to help out. She is taking her babysitter course at the hospital during Christmas break along with her infant/child CPR and first aide class. She was thrilled when I asked if she wanted to watch Dane last night. She said he was great! She loved holding him and cuddling, which Dane and I were both happy about.

Since the weather was so nice she asked if I would bring the stroller so her and her mom could take him for a walk.

I asked if she would ever be interested in coming over when I am home and want to get some deep cleaning done, work in the yard, wrap Christmas presents, or decorate. She said she would love to. This seems like the perfect situtation. She is only about 7 houses away. Hopefully soon she will feel comfortable with Dane and this will work out perfect for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment