Thursday, November 12, 2009

He is on a roll!

Dane is rolling! Yesterday I was off work for Veteran's Day and was playing on the floor with Dane. I put him on his tummy for a few minutes. He was up on his hands looking at me like he usually does. He put his head down to cry and I almost picked him up....I hate to see him frustrated. He lifted his head back up, looked at me, and rolled right over on his back. I was so excited for him.

He seems so strong. He is always pushing up.
Getting ready to go!
Lying on his back just looking at me! He must have thought I was a little crazy I was so excited for him.

I think he will be rolling from his back to his tummy anytime now. There were several times the past couple of days when I thought he might roll from his back to his tummy first.


No comments:

Post a Comment