Friday, November 6, 2009

He is changing so much!

I can't believe how much Dane is changing every day.

Mornings: Even though I can get ready in 45 minutes I would get up at 4:30, just in case Dane got up before his 6:00 wakeup call and I needed to comfort him. Dave and I had "Dane time" figured into our morning routine just in case mornings were rough.

Now, he rarely wakes up before 6:00 and the few times he has I can soothe him with his crib soother or if staying in his crib is not an option he is content in his swing while I get ready. So I decided I would try a little later wake up. It is amazing how nice that extra 1/2 hour of sleep is....I am actually considering making it 15 minutes later, which will give me 45 minutes more sleep!

We got this outfit in honor of daddy and those fire classes that were SUPPOSED to end soon. Really is hazmat training necessary??? If you can't tell his shirt has a firetruck on it and says, "Little Hero." Dane can sit up on the couch for our morning photo shoots.
Dane is sooo strong. He is pushing up so much and still trying so hard to roll over.....should be any time now. He works for a good ten minutes before getting frustrated!

Dane has started to grab and hold on to the toys hanging from this activity mat. I love to hear him talk to the little cardinal bird and the sun hanging down.

Oh....we think he is so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment