Thursday, November 5, 2009

Visit from Grandma Evelsizer

Tuesday afternoon Grandma Evelsizer came down to spend a couple of days. It worked out well because I had a meeting until about 6:00 Tuesday night and Dave had class at 6:00. Dave was going to bring Dane into town to meet me at my meeting, but since his mom was down she was able to watch him until I got home.

Wednesday Dave planned to hunt and his mom was going to watch Dane. It was warm and windy so from what I hear that is not good hunting weather so Dave, Dane, and Grandma Evelsizer hung out. Dave was able to get the leaves cleared and burned while she was here to watch Dane.

Wednesday night Dave and Grandma put Dane to bed and Grandma Evelsizer headed home.

I had visions of Dave bringing Dane up to see me at school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when he stays with him, but with H1N1 running wild at school along with the seasonal flu I don't want Dave bringing him anywhere near the school. I disinfect with hand sanitizer before I go into the babysitter's house to get Dane and then change my clothes as soon as I walk in the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment